Thursday, March 20, 2008

A Fresh Start


Alright already! I just wasn't cut out to be a "really good" blogger. I gave it up mostly out of frustration while we were motorhoming. Our access was very sporatic and I had all our bills, email and the travel blog to work on. Eventually I gave up on the travel blog too if that's any comfort.

Since we've been home the desire just hasn't been there. But Spring begins today so I thought it appropriate to have a fresh start here too. Annnddd... just because I wasn't here doesn't mean I wasn't busy stitching. Boy, I think you'll be impressed with all I've done! I'll start with the unfinished Lily in my last photograph. It's finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment... I just love heearing from you!

Sewing machine