Monday, April 7, 2008

Kitten



Here he is! I finally got Moses to sit still enough to photograph. As you can see from the shots he is still on the move. Such a busy kitty!


He's not quite the perfect cat I was hoping for but I'm sure we'll adjust. He needs to be neutered, of course. He will also need some serious grooming. I wasn't aware of how terribly matted he is. Being he is an indoor/ outdoor cat, I'm afraid we'll have to wait on that until the weather gets warmer. I guess it's good he can manage outside and usually comes when I call him. (he's figured out where the chow is!) It also means NO litter box ( Jim hates them!!!) But I wanted a cat to sit in my lap, etc. He's not quite there, a bit lovey after he eats, that's all! Perhaps he will mellow as he ages and after he's neutered.

1 comment:

  1. He is so pretty. In time he will calm down. My cat was totally wild when I first got him, He calmed down in time but at 15, he's still pretty hyper and likes to jump where he can.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment... I just love heearing from you!

Sewing machine