Sunday, June 1, 2008

In Alabama

Ok, while I was in Alabama I found a great Stitchery shop, Ami's Needlework. Unfortunately, she's moving, to Oklahoma, I think. But I bought some great hand dyed fabric and several charts and lots of threads. Ooh, so exciting! I was able to find two more of the Hearts Of America kits and some of the Sweetheart Tree charts too.

We also hit the local Hobby Lobby. This is a treat for me! I found a Donna Kooler "Our Home" xs sampler collection on CD. There were quite a few but only indulged in one. Also found ...

Designer Florals to Cross Stitch by Carol Wilson Mansfield ASN 3759
Beautiful Cross Stitch Blooms by Barbara Baatz Hillman LA 4249
Enchanted Santa by Hollis Sullivan
The Sewing Room kit by Bobbie G Designs
Time Out a Dimensions kit by Dale Tremblay Brgley

And I got two of each of the Charless Craft 14 ct. Bright Ideas Aida; Lemon Twist, Polar Ice and Grasshopper.

While gone I received my order from Unique Lee Yours of Grants Pass, Oregon. This is soooo exciting! Lee had room for another sign up for Just Nan's "In The Tin" series. I now have HOP! Lee is soooo sweet. She also includes the fabric for the needlebook fob free! Lee also had the Lizzie Kate "Big Girl Panties" limited addition kit. I've tried forever to find this one! And the "Fight Like A Girl" by Forever In My Heart. I feel so rich (in spirit not wallet)!

I also received several charts from Jeanie at Butler Country Crafts in Clyde Park, Montana. Lizzie Kate's "Peace Love and a Cure", Bent Creek's Snapper Red Thread "Picnic" and one other that slips my mind right now. I was missing "Picnic" from the series I'm doing so that WIP has been sitting a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment... I just love heearing from you!

Sewing machine