Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Catching Up


Oh Dear! I have so much to say and feel I've been away forever. I've been ill, again. It started out as a head cold, but now it's in my chest. You know how that feels. So I'm running at a greatly reduce speed (and my normal is pretty slow already!).


On Saturday, October 4th, my dear friend, Julie, from Seattle arrived. We hadn't seen each other in years. We worked together back before I retired. She's retired now too. Anyways! She had called a while back to wish me Happy Birthday and during our conversation we reminisced of our trip to Mexico. Both being retired ladies, we decided a road trip was in order.

We left for Lake Tahoe on Sunday. I had reserved a 2 bedroom condo for us. It was lovely! The weather was gorgeous & warm! We took a paddle wheeler tour of the lake and drove around the lake. Lots more shopping than gambling! And way too much good food!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment... I just love heearing from you!

Sewing machine