Monday, November 17, 2008

Catching up again!

Oh my, where does the time go? I have so much to add here...

I haven't been stitching as much as I'd like (as usual) but I have been getting my sewing room set up. I switched rooms for the better lighting. I lost a bit of closet space but I think it'll be ok. Painting the room took me a while but swapping the closets took longest. It's all done, we have a fresh new guest room with new curtains and a lovely old quilt hanging on the wall. I have a bright new sewing room with a ceiling fan and great natural lighting. It's almost a workable space!

Throw in my packing for my annual visit with our grand daughter in Alabama. AND trying to get Christmas presents organized since I won't be home 'til December 10th (and we have all the boys and spouses and grandkids coming this year). AND all the doctor's appointments, etc. It's just way too hectic for me! Can't wait to get to Alabama for a rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment... I just love heearing from you!

Sewing machine