Thursday, January 1, 2009

A New Year & I'm A Winner!


Happy New Year everyone! Yesterday I received a package from my dear friend Pirjo in Finland. I had won a drawing on her blog a while back. These are the lovely things she sent to me: a dainty, pink, knit stocking ornament; a lovely, stitched, puffy tree ornament backed with green felt: a sweet kit of three Christmas themed card/oronaments; and two chocolate bars. Now, I love European chocolate! They're gone already! Thank you Pirjo! What a wonderful way to end my year

4 comments:

  1. I am so glad it reached you and you liked it! Ok, if we get hooked up in any swaps or exchanges... I know I'll send you some more chocolate :)

    Have a very happy year 2009!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year full of wonderful stitching !!! :)

    Great prize !!! lucky you !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice prize! I love the Snow Covered Cat!! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment... I just love heearing from you!

Sewing machine