Monday, February 16, 2009

Where does the time go?

I just don't know! Dh & I were discussing this recently and it's amazing to us how fast time is getting away from us. He's just had his 70th birhtday! Whew! I don't think I'll live that long. Guess I better get to work on some of my stash!

Been having a bit of a dry spell stitching wise. I'm trying to do a rotation but it's just not working for me. So I have four major projects sitting here started. Oh no! Am I becoming a serial starter? I get frustrated and go play POGO! So, I haven't stitched in four days... I will tonight!

This is going to be another one of those busy weeks for me! I hate it when all my appointments fall into one week. I have to drive into town three days this week for doctors! (the up side is I can go wander thru Joanne's) Today, on my drive home from town, the guy in front of me had a blowout. I stoped to make sure he was ok. Local rancher hauling cattle!

Thursday we go get our taxes done. (I gave up doing them when we got married)

I am so looking forward to this week-end! Every few months a group of Northwest stitchers get together near Portland. Kind of an informal retreat. I'm going for the first time! So exciting! you'll read plenty more about this next week...

1 comment:

  1. Oh I can understand that you are excited about the upcoming meeting with stitching friends of the region. This is something nearly every stitcher loves to take part in. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment... I just love heearing from you!

Sewing machine