Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy Birthday America!

Happy 4th of July everyone! Please stay safe this holiday. And to those who are keeping us safe this 4th of July and all their families, THANK YOU! Thank you for your service and your sacrifice.

We are still here at the coast. DS2 has joined us. Tom, Jim's USAF buddy is here from Nevada. DS3 & DDIL were not able to come after all. Such a shame. The guys have been having a ball riding the quads on the dunes. I've done more cooking than I care to do. Everyone loved my apple crisp so much I've made it again for tonight's dinner. All of our dinners have been communal so at least I'm not cooking alone every night.
I've taken some pics of the ornaments I've stitched but I'll post them later. I couldn't resist this view from a hike the other day. Beautiful!

1 comment:

  1. I love the coastside picture and would like to be there right now ...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment... I just love heearing from you!

Sewing machine