Monday, August 24, 2009

Exciting Mail Today!

Oh, looky! See what I received from Anita's Little Stitches today? The yummiest Waterlily 28 ct Jobelan, La-D-Da's Quaker Alphabet, Home of a Needleworker by LHN, Heartstruck Quakers by Midnight Stitching and a freebie from Midnight Stitches, the companion piece, Snowman's Quaker Christmas. Whatever did I do to deserve these goodies, you say? Nothing! Absolutely nothing! I "needed" the fabric and the charts just hopped in my shopping cart. Call it an early birthday present from me to me!

2 comments:

  1. Those are awesome!!! A few of them are on my want to do list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice stash!

    Isn't it great when the mailman brings goodies instead of bills? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment... I just love heearing from you!

Sewing machine