Thursday, February 25, 2010

Quilting Fun!

I have been trying to give myself more time to quilt. Seems with the Olympics and life in general, my quilting has been getting ignored. Sooooo, I've been getting up a wee bit earlier and going straight to my sewing room. There's a QOV (Quilt Of Valor) in the works. I'm not terribly happy with it but I will press on, BECAUSE, I want to make make a Postage Stamp Quilt. The fabrics are gathered. I just want to finish the QOV first and I'm almost there. If you're interested in making a Postage Stamp Quilt, I think I mentioned in an earlier blog entry, Heidi is posting a tutorial. You can also click on the button in my right column to get there. Now, another thing I discovered on Heidi's blog (is she an enabler or what?) is the Friday Night Sew-In. This week she is also having a give-away. Since I usually sew or stitch every evening, I'm joining in on the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment... I just love heearing from you!

Sewing machine