Saturday, September 15, 2007

WIP's


Welcome back... I've just returned from a 3 day women's retreat in the Cascade Mountains. It was hosted by the Coos Tribe for the Elder Women and the spouses of the Elder Men. I've never done anything with Jim's tribe before but I had a ball! I roomed with Jim's cousin and a cousin-in-law. We were like teen-agers. I had sooo much fun and it was so relaxing. Learned a little beading, had time for some stitching, walked in the beautiful gardens and woods. The pool was fed by natural hot springs. As well as getting aquainted with so many wonderful women and the fun and crafts this was a very spiritual time for me. I feel rejuvenated and happy! I would recommend women's retreats for all of you (ladies, of course)!

Here's a photo of the WIP I did on the retreat. Almost finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment... I just love heearing from you!

Sewing machine