Sunday, September 9, 2007

bags & purses

Bag for Teresa.


With all the "motorhome" activites and having the neighbor girls staying here, I haven't done much stitching lately. I did finish up a purse I'm giving to my neighbor, Teresa. Whipped up two other purses (without patterns). My sil, Cheryl, wanted a new tote for our trip. I don't know if it's large enough and haven't gotten feedback whether or not she even likes it. We'll see! And of course, I let it go without a photo of it! Got to stop doing that! Anyways, the one for me is just what I like, lots of pockets inside and one outside.
I've got a quilt top ready for the quilter's but don't know if I'll have time to get a backing ready before we leave. And I've been working on an ornament for an exchange! I mucked that up so may be easier to just start it over. Good thing I have a bit of time before Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment... I just love heearing from you!

Sewing machine