Sunday, June 22, 2008

Hats


Now, I'm not a "hat person". I never wear hats! But I've bought two this past week. Two!
One is your basic straw hat, not a cowboy hat. It's red and I thought it was cute. You see, I would love to wear hats. I even own several. But I look silly. Jim got a good laugh out of this one.

The other is pictured here. Isn't this great? I love it! The theme for our local rodeo this year is "Tough Enough To Wear Pink". I would love to have one of the shirts but they're rather expensive for my budget. So I bought a hat! Now I can't wait for the rodeo, July 1 - 4, to see how many men show up wearing pink.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Barb--I love the hat! And, I really enjoyed seeing all of your stitching progress, and especially all of your new stash!! : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment... I just love heearing from you!

Sewing machine