Wednesday, August 20, 2008

SMO Finish


I finished this piece a few days ago but hadn't had time to scan it. I like the way it turned out but the scan doesn't do it justice. Haven't decided how to finish it yet. Any ideas? It's one of the 2007 SMO 12 Days Of Christmas pieces. The colors were changed to darker blues because I had a scrap of blue Fiddler's cloth I wanted to use up. It reminds me of dark skies. I tried using DMC Precious Metal Effects
E317 on one of the largest flakes. Man, that stuff is difficult to stitch with!

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty.... how about an ornament or a flat fold for a finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice..love the colors. I still don't know what to do with mine so I can be of no help there.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment... I just love heearing from you!

Sewing machine