Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Leaving Town

I'm off at oh-dark-thirty tomorrow morning for Alabama to spend a few weeks with my grand daughter, Erica. I'm so excited! We always have such fun. It's kind-of a tradition that we spend Thanksgiving together.

The getting there and back aren't my favorite things. Air travel has become such a pain. But, an adventure it will be! Last May I got stranded in Houston and spent the night at the Airport Marriot, arriving a day late for Erica's graduation! Taking a different airline this time so we'll see how off schedule their flights can be.

Have been working hard at getting the worst of my Christmas shopping finished before I go. Whew! We've got Jim's eldest son & family coming, that's five extra people!

I'm going to try my darndest to keep up with my e-mail. Don't know if I'll do much posting here tho.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment... I just love heearing from you!

Sewing machine