Friday, June 5, 2009

Although we've been having terrible thunder storms and Kelly is constantly trying to hide, I did make it to Sisters to join the Hero Quilters again yesterday. I turned in the quilt I helped finish and we have seven ready to mail to Madigan Army Hospital. These outings still tire me so quickly. I came home and slept for nearly 4 hours, was up for about two and slept all night for another eight. Wonder when I'm going to get my stamina back?
Just to let you know, when Kelly hides I usually try to get her up on the bed with me under a blanket where I cuddle and croon to her until she calms down or the storm goes away. (Sometimes I think she plays me like a fiddle!)
Kathy from the bbinteractive yahoo group is having a Super Giveaway to commemerate her birthday and the three month birthday of her gorgeous new pup, Rory. What a beauty he is! Man did she get a haul of stitching goodies for her b'day! I'm so jealous! I can't wait to see if I win. Please, please, please let it be me!

1 comment:

  1. Thank for the plug about my giveaway.

    I empathize with Kelly's fear of thunderstorms. Poor baby. One little trick I learned years ago with my previous Irish setter. Give her a benadryl. It will help her calm down and help to sleep through the storms. It's even better if you can give it to her about an hour before the storms hit.

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment... I just love heearing from you!

Sewing machine