Sunday, July 26, 2009

I'm A Winner!

This past week I received two very special packages in the mail.

First, I was RAK'd by Angela (Thank you, Elaine, for showing me how to do the clickable thingy here!) Isn't this a beautiful piece with seed beads in the flowers? I love her finishing! Thank you Angela!
Next, is a frog. Not the stitching kind! This was offered by Robin P in exchange for scissors. She loves scissors and I adore flower frogs. Perfect match! Such a beautiful soft green! And it's much larger than I had imagined. Can't wait to put flowers in it. I sent her some 4" pink Breast Cancer scissors.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Barb! To make a link clickable, highlight the word(s) you want the link for, like the person's name. Then click on the little icon that looks like a chain link at the top of your posting box. It will bring up a space to add the link address. (I usually open another internet window if I need to get the address) Then just copy & paste the address in the box and click ok or whatever is there. If you have a pop-up blocker you might have to click on the bar that comes up at the top of the screen and click 'temp. allow pop-ups'. The address will appear in your post along with a bunch of other stuff. Just click preview and see if it looks like it made a link. Remember to close the preview and not hit the back button on your internet screen! Hope this helps. If not just ask me again or maybe someone else can explain better. I had to ask the first time too. :o)
    Hugs, Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Elaine! As you can see, I have done a bit of editing. I always learn more from other bloggers than I do from reading "about blogger".
    Barb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment... I just love heearing from you!

Sewing machine