Friday, November 13, 2009

I'm Outta Here! Again!

Just a quick note before I'm out the door. DH says "AGAIN"! Yes, this is my stitching week-end in Portland with the NWcrossstitchers Yahoo group. We gather for stitching, sharing, shopping, eating and of course, laughter, lots of laughter, about every other month. I so look forward to these GTGs.
I'm driving over with my friend Pat. She's got studded tires on her car! Good girl! It's been snowing all morning on our mountain. She's a bit lower & hasn't any snow today but we both got it yesterday. I'm certain we'll see plenty in the pass. I'll say a little prayer before we go.
On the stitching front... nothing to show. I've been working on a baseball quilt for my eldest grandson, Alex (10), for Christmas. I need to get this to the quilter sooooon! And wouldn't you know it! I've run short on the backing fabric. Miscalculation seems to be my lot lately. Hopefully we'll have time to hit a fabric store this week-end.
TTFN (ta ta for now)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment... I just love heearing from you!

Sewing machine