Wednesday, December 16, 2009

More Photos & Stash!

Isn't this wire basket lovely? I found it in a little shop near hear. I can just imagine fabric or a small quilt spilling out of it. Maybe I'll get it hung this week-end!

My friend, Jan (my long-arm quilter) brought me this darling tea cozy pattern from her latest trip. She's so sweet! Think I'll make one for each of us!

Tracy Horner of Ink Circles was at our last stitching get-together and brought copies of this year's and last year's ornaments for us. Aren't they beautiful? She's soooo talented! Sure wish I had more stitching time!

I'm joining in on the Prairie Schooler ABCs SAL next year. I got a great deal on these charts from Nancy in Florida. She was selling some of her stash and I was lucky enough to get a chance to get them all at once.

These two photos are of stash I purchased from my friend, Jeanie's shop. She was running a special, now who can resist a special? Besides, she gives a portion of each sale to charity.
I had to have these Prairie Schooler charts, Weather Wise and Farmer's Almanac. My Dad used to say these old saying all the time. They make me smile and think of him. A very good reason to stitch these for my home.

I just love Sue Hillis' Designs and this Spool Tree is just too fun! Erica Michaels has charted some beautiful sayings lately & this is one of my favorites. And, of course, Diane Williams of Little House Needleworks is one of my favorite designers ever. I'm taking part in a SAL for The Travelling Stitcher in January.

3 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment... I just love heearing from you!

Sewing machine