Saturday, February 13, 2010

2010 Olympics


Are any of you watching the 2010 Olympics in Vancouver, B.C? I've always been a hit or miss watcher. This time I've been inspired times two to pay attention.

First, I was born in Vancouver and still have family & friends there (my BFF).

Second, one of the Yahoo groups I belong to, 2muchxs, is having an Olympic Challenge. You must start a piece during or any time after the Opening Ceremonies and finish that piece before or during the Closing Ceremonies. I have signed up to stitch two pieces.

Aury's freebie, "Be My Valentine - Quaker Style", which will also be my February piece for the Bride's Tree SAL .

"He's A Flake" by Little House Needleworks which will also be my February ornament in the LHN Ornament SAL.

Now, how's that for multi-tasking? Do you think it's fair to do it this way?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment... I just love heearing from you!

Sewing machine