Friday, February 12, 2010

Gratitude

One of my goals/desires/resolutions for 2010 was to practice gratitude. Late as it is, I've been inspired by CameoRose's blog. She has journaled so many wonderful thoughts and photos. Today I decided to join the Weekly Gratitude community. Karen & Lori, two very creative and inspiring ladies, have a blog set up to help us get started and share the gratitude.

GRATITUDE
As this is my first entry and I haven't spent much time today dwelling on any particular topic, I'll leave you with a few photos and come back later with my thoughts.

James: my love, my husband, my friend, He is my present.

Erica: my granddaughter, my sunshine, She is my future.

Pamela: my BFF, we've known each other since before we started kindergarten. I'd give her my life if I could. She is my history.

Kelly: my sweet companion. Ever loving, never judging, total unconditional love.

3 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment... I just love heearing from you!

Sewing machine