Friday, February 18, 2011

Oh, What A Wonderful Week-end! And A Roadtrip!


We laughed, we ate, we shopped, we stitched and laughed some more! That's what these GTGs are all about. Man, I had missed these gals! I worked on both of my on-going projects. I was amazingly restrained in the LNS. Mostly that was due to stopping by Craft Warehouse on our way into town. CW was having a 40% off framing sale. I left two pieces to be framed. Then when we arrived at Vicki's she offered to take another of my pieces in for a special 60% off framing sale on Monday. Whew! That hurt the bank! Wednesday I had to take "Blondie", my jeep, in for some work. I was expecting a very expensive tab, especially when they asked to keep her overnight. What a surprise when I found out the warrenty covered everything but the normal maintenance and the wipers, minus the $100 deductible. That totally made me feel better about all the framing expenses. Need Blondie to be in tip-top shape. I leave Thursday for the Washington peninsula. I will appear in court Friday on my former neighbor's behalf. After spending a few days with her I will be heading up to Vancouver, BC to visit my BFF, Pam. On my return trip I'm planning to spend a few days with another girlfriend in Seattle. I'm just giddy with all the fun of getting to see these gals. Soooo... don't expect an update here for a bit. ROADTRIP!!!

5 comments:

  1. Hope you have a simply fabulous road trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barb, love this post and the sound of you being happy. :) The pic of the Shell gas price sign... That is hilarious! Cathryn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a good laugh with that pic of the gas prices...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a marvellous (and safe) roadtrip! I'm already excited to read about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this does sound like fun! I am so glad! It feels so good to get out and about again after the winter cold and dark days! Good for you and keep on having fun!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment... I just love heearing from you!

Sewing machine